Monday, February 4, 2008

Ok so here's the surprise, Pat is off to europe!!! You got it, the jet set life continues with another incredible trip. Tomorrow morning me and two friends are embarking on an entirely unplanned trip to Munich and probably Austria, but maybe Slovenia I don't know, I just don't know if we'll have time. Worry not my fair folks this craziness will only last a week but I plan on fully conquering the alps. Can't give many more details that cause there just aren't any more. No worries though cause I figure that no one reads this thing anyway so if you are one of the few Surprise. And if you are in my family I totally plan on calling you before I leave, now if I could just find my phone. 

2 comments:

pinus strobis said...

Take Me, Take Me, Dad

pinus strobis said...

Have you ever tried to leave a comment on this site? Once you try you'll realize why nobody else does

Post a Comment